EveryStep Grief & Loss Services is here to help as you seek information, support and understanding during your grieving process. Click on any of the buttons above to view educational resources on a wide range of grief support topics.
Download the Amanda the Panda brochure.
Online Support Group
If you have already participated in one of the services offered by EveryStep Grief & Loss Services' Amanda the Panda program, you may want to consider joining our online closed support group for adults. Members will be added after agreeing to the participation rules and answering necessary questions.
When to Seek Additional Help
EveryStep's Amanda the Panda program facilitates peer connection through grief support groups, camps and other activities. These activities are often extremely help, but sometimes other support is necessary. If any of the following apply to you, please seek additional help:
- Feel like life is not worth living
- Wish you had died with your loved one
- Blame yourself for the loss or failing to prevent it
- Unable to perform your normal daily activities
- Avoid speaking about the person who died
- Excessive anger
- Turning to substance abuse
Please call 515-223-4847 or email email@example.com.