Using the theme "Building Communities," the EveryStep Foundation is looking to partner with local builders to design and construct clubhouses that will be displayed during the month of September at Jordan Creek Town Center and then auctioned later this fall. By constructing clubhouses representing entities that support learning, safety, food security, healthcare and the comfort of home, EveryStep looks to demonstrate that together we can build stronger communities.
The festivities begin on Sunday, September 1 at Jordan Creek Town Center for a kickoff event to unveil the clubhouses. These clubhouses will remain at Jordan Creek on display for the month of September through the first week of October, with formal open house events each Sunday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. The project concludes with our Celebration event on Thursday, October 10, 2019 at The Ron Pearson Center in West Des Moines.
Builders who join the Art of Compassion to create clubhouses can expect the following benefits:
- Promotion around the lake at Jordan Creek Town Center (September 1 – October 6)
- Press release and media coverage
- Complimentary table (8 people) at Art of Compassion Celebration on Thursday, October 10
- A chance to win a prize package of local business advertising and promotion
- Promotion at the Art of Compassion event
- Recognition in EveryStep newsletter, website and social media
To view our this information as a PDF, click here.
Do you have questions about builder partnerships? Please contact Jamie Nicolino, Events Coordinator, at email@example.com.