UPDATE: To view information about cancellations and rescheduling regarding EveryStep program and events, please visit www.everystep.org/about/covid19.
We have developed a reputation for hard work, dedication, honesty, and integrity. Our highly trained interpreters are here to bridge the gap in the area of linguistics. We provide interpretation in the professional field of social work, healthcare, legal, and education. We strive to provide interpretation and translation services to our growing refugee immigration population as our local demographics continue to become more diverse. Our goal is to continue to grow and set the bar for the interpretation and translation profession.
The benefit to choosing EveryStep Interpretation is that all our interpreters must pass language proficiency test in English and their native tongue prior to being offered a position in our organization. Once they are part of the organization, the staff will be trained as Mandatory Reporter of Child and Adult Abuse as well as offered continuous training in the healthcare and human service field.
Helping Organizations and Businesses
EveryStep Interpretation can help your organization or business improve client satisfaction, workflow efficiencies, and billing opportunities as you work with clients who have communication barriers. Our carefully recruited interpreters have intimate, first-hand knowledge of not only the cultures within communities but also the struggles and challenges families face when resettling in the U.S.
- Are native speakers with in-depth language and cultural knowledge.
- Have a solid understanding in how to access community health and human service programs.
- Are immersed in their community and are able to help your clients - from newly arrived families to those who are well on their way to an independent lifestyle.
- Are empathetic and compassionate, desiring the best outcomes for each client.
The benefits to choosing EveryStep Interpretation include:
- All our interpreters must pass a language proficiency test in English and their native tongue prior to being offered a position in our organization.
- Prior to employment, it is required that they pass a TB test, urine analysis, drug screening, complete physical, and a background check.
- All our staff is trained as Mandatory Reporter of Child and Adult Abuse.
- All our interpreters are offered continuous training in Interpretation in the healthcare and human service field, as well as professional development training.
Our quality interpretation services at competitive rates. Additional information regarding the costs of our services is listed below.
- We offer a flat fee rate of our interpretation services.
- Anything over one hour is charged in quarter hours as a percentage of the hourly rate.
- We do not charge mileage in Polk County; any travel outside of Polk County will be charged $0.50/mile.
- Bids are available on a per-project basis.
- We have a minimum of 15 linguists available to translate, edit, and proofread flawless translations. Document translation includes all forms of textual or graphic translations with the exceptions of emails. Because document translation is a multi-step process and utilizes online management tools, please allow appropriate time to deliver.
If you are not a client and would like to become one, please fill out the form below. You will receive a call or an email within one (1) business day from receipt of the form. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 515-557-9008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.