EveryStep Care & Support Services
Our Care & Support Services provide medical and social services for women, children and families, adults and seniors, and communities in Des Moines and across Iowa. All of our services are free and confidential, and bilingual services are available. Many of these programs are listed below, and additional programs are listed on our Provider Resources page.
Are you a medical provider or other professional?
Visit our Provider Resources page for up-to-date and in-depth information on all of our services.
Are you looking for care, help, or answers?
If you need assistance with pregnancy, parenting, developmental screenings, insurance, or other resources, reach out to EveryStep’s Care & Support Services. Below, browse through some of the services we offer. Then, reach out to EveryStep and our intake team can connect you with the right program. Fill out our easy-to-use Find Care form or call our intake hotline at (515) 558-9946 to get pointed in the right direction.
|Pregnancy, Babies, And Early Childhood
||Adults and Senior Citizens
- Support and educate new moms and pregnant women.
- Connect parents to much-needed baby care items.
- Help growing families through in-home visits.
- Assist immigrants and refugees.
- Provide developmental screenings and referrals for children.
- Offer dental care and insurance assistance for at-risk children.
- Provide financial assistance to families caring for a child with disabilities.
- Screen for depression and other mental health concerns.
- Provide infant care and safety education.
- Offer breastfeeding support and education.
Parent/Caregiver Support Group: Want to connect with other caregivers in the Des Moines area? Together, we can learn and grow in our relationships with our children. Join this group to be part of a network of conversation and resources. We are committed to helping you interact with your children in positive, educational ways. This group is free.
- Bring in-home health care to those who are recovering from injury or illness.
- Provide hospice care in patients' homes or in one of our two hospice houses.
- Offer companionship and support to older Iowans.
- Meet specific care or support needs.
- Discuss and plan for quality of life goals.
- Discuss insurance coverage, payment options, and eligibility requirements.
Senior Companions: If you live in Polk, Warren, Pottawattamie, Marion, or Lucas Counties, learn more about our Senior Companion program.
Hospice and Home Care: If you would like to learn more about EveryStep's Hospice and Home Care services, please click the corresponding button.
With You at EveryStep Podcast