Find out if your children qualify for Hawki today! You might be surprised!
EveryStep’s Maternal Child Health (MCH) outreach specialists are available by appointment to help uninsured and underinsured children and pregnant women sign up for health insurance and find a doctor and dentist. Staff who serve families in Polk and Dallas counties speak English and Spanish; other languages are served by interpreters from EveryStep’s Interpretation program. Our staff can help with the following items:
- Answer questions about Hawki and Medicaid.
- Assist with completing forms and applications.
- Provide same day enrollment and determine eligibility.
- Help families through next steps.
Contact us at the phone numbers below or fill out the following form on this page.
- Polk and Dallas Counties: (515) 558-6243
- Clinton and Jackson Counties: (515) 631-8582