Get Started with Volunteer Process
Here's what you need to start volunteering:
- Learn about EveryStep’s programs and volunteer opportunities.
- Complete the volunteer application specific to your interest and location.
- Meet with the volunteer leader. Our volunteer leader will be in touch to set up an interview to determine if volunteering at EveryStep is the right fit.
- Complete screening. Each EveryStep program and volunteer activity has unique prerequisites. Requirements may include background check, reference check, TB and drug screening, and professional licensure/certification verification.
- Complete orientation and training. Volunteers will be enrolled in an EveryStep orientation and training specific to their program to ensure they have the knowledge they need to provide outstanding care and services in our communities.
- Start making a difference!
If you would like more information about EveryStep programs and volunteer activities before completing an application, contact our administrative building at 515-274-3400.